Priyanka Chopra Do Not Follow The Path, The Path Is Created

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

FREE IMAGES
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is a extraordinary girl. Everyone know that Priyanka Chopra is a perfectionism and extraordinary actress in Bollywood. Recently, a little proud of myself to have found the Indian National Film Awards winner Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. Accordng to him, she is the star of a general. She does not follow the path, the path of creation. Priyanka won the world title at just 17 years old. In 2003 The Hero: Love Story of a Spy is Priyanka's debut film, and never looked back after him. Has established itself as the leading actress in Bollywood as well as the singer received international recognition. Recently Madhur Bhandarkar "Madamji" films have emerged as a film producer. In all, the success of her career, to say the strip is quite heavy. Only 33 years old, so much success, she must be getting a little of the blame can not be arrogant.


Priyanka said, "I am not any star general. I don not think so, it's a word, unique. The star of ten ordinary people to see me, I do not want to. Roach thing I hate. My personality is very different. Mind wants, do what I did. The results will be good or bad, do not care about it at all. i have done so far, it has been considered unique to me. I do not follow the path, the path is created. "Indo-Asian news has previously reported.
When asked about future plans, Priyanka Chopra said, "I never knew that one day I actor, singer and producer will, I am slowly develop and nothing that has happens. So I can not say when I'll do."
Priyanka said that the years have 2014's, in this context, in his commentary, is truly a great year. "Gundey" film started this year and also released another film Mary Kom. Beautiful woman-centered business that has Mary Kom film, she is not a comparison. The film has earned that amount in the first week of release the biggest win. Women-centered films, usually two months, from 50 to 60 billion rupees of revenue. The first week of release film of Mary Kom low income exceeds Rs 7 crore. Mary Kom is definitely a huge step for women-centric film.
Priyanka said, "our lives are still male dominated society. However, the situation is slowly changing. Everyone thought I was crazy at the time of the "Fashion" film. But if you like the quality of the film are turned over to the woman-centered film business. Now maybe 200 or 300 billion rupees of revenue such films cannot do this. But the process has begun. Now of course we can reach those goals. Yet the most popular actresses in the film's success is shared with the actors played the seem easy. But I hope, the whole responsibility for the failure of the success of the next generation of actresses films do not be afraid ta take it upon yourself.
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra latest news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment